Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Christmas in July

My Sister, from New York, who was just here was looking
through my photos and suggested I put the Xmas photos in
my Blog, so here they are. I have been doing Xmas photos
since 1990 and those lucky (?) friends of mine receive a Xmas
card every year with a different theme each year.
Lucky ain't they!!!!!!!


































































































































This last photo the beard was real. I started growing it in
March 2005 and this was the result in November when the photo
was taken. By Christmas Eve I was tired of the beard so I shaved it off.

6 comments:

Peter said...

As a lucky recipient of these treasures I've gotta tell you the 1999 one can be viewed up the other way as well, it doesn't improve it any just shows it in another way.

Merle said...

Hi Warren ~~ Are you trying to scare
little children, cos some of those were
scary? You looked cute in 1994, great
makeup. At least you have some fun.
Cheers, Merle.

Raggedy said...

Great pictures!
Thinking of a new song now...ha-ha
I saw Mommy punching Santa Clause...
Good post!
Thanks for sharing.
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) meow hugs
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one

Crazedmomof4 said...

I think it would be cool to be on you list. I'm jealous of Peter!

I like 1997.:D

Jim said...

Be sure to let us see the 2006 pic. You seem to get better looking every year.
..

Meow (aka Connie) said...

What a great lot of Xmas photos ... you have done an amazing job. What a lot of fun !!
Looking forward to seeing your 2006 pic !!
Take care, Meow